Super 8 Worldwide

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 by

room status, registration rude, management

On Friday September 15 my husband and I drove from Missouri to Indiana for a granddaughters birthday. We had prior reservations with confirmation number. Upon check in we were given a room that was totally unacceptable - spiders, dirty, fire hazard (everything was unplugged for a reason), fighting outside our room in the night, etc. Scarred to sleep among everything else. Went to manager, Courtney Harp, who assured us everything would be taken care of. Told us to take our belongings out of room and come back that, 9/16/17, afternoon after 3. We came back to a suite with no air conditioner, stained furniture, sink fixtures wobbly in sink, rusty chrome throughout. Took complaint to registration who sent a guy over to look at. He left and said he would have to talk with manager to see what she wanted done. He did not come back to report, so I went back to registration to find him coloring in color book. I went to registration and asked what was being done, he proceeded to ask me what I expected. Of course I am extremely mad by this point. I told him to get manager on phone as she told me everything would be taken care and we would be happy. He refused at first, but I kept on him till he called her. She refused to talk to me. So no resolution or back up of her word. Registration asked what I wanted him to do. We had no where to go, so I told him to just fix the air. He did come over and get it running. We should not have had to got thru all this. We had to move our belongings twice while there and then again to move to another motel. And during the day we had no where to go to rest, eat, etc. I feel the manager represents the Super 8 very poorly and told me just enough to get me to leave her alone. She lied to me regarding taking care of us. And then they said if we left and went somewhere else on Saturday 9/16 that we would have to pay for that day too even though the manager told us to move our things out for the day. We DID NOT have a room at all on Saturday. I want the manager and registration to be reprimanded/demoted or whatever you deem necessary, as they are making a mockery of the Super 8 and Wyndham as a whole. I would also like our money for Friday and Saturday refunded as I have never had such an awful experience with any motel/hotels.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree