Sunwing / flight delay and power lost

1 Canada Review updated:

To whom I may concern Shahd shrourou
Dear sir/ madam
I am writing this letter to complain about my trip to Cuba with your company sunwing . I am completely unsatisfied about the quietly of this trip. I payed 435$ for me and 435$ for my husband (emad khan) to go on this trip which means 870$ in total . During our stay in the hotel we lost power for two straight days which was so inconvenience considering that our room was in the 4th floor and we had to use to stairs every time we want to leave or go back to our room and at night it gets very dark and I fall using the stairs and hurt my thigh. Not to mentions that the weather was hot and we had to sleep without air conditioning for two nights and we couldn't sleep.
In addition, we lost water for 24 hours and we could not take showers or use the washroom considering it was important in a city where u swim all the time and not being able to shower was so inconvenience.
Furthermore, I am very upset and unsatisfied about the delay in my flight. I live in another city called Sault st. Marie and its an 8 hour drive from Toronto and our classes started earlier than we though and we tried to go back on Sunday we talked to the reception but no one was helpful and we tried calling the 24 hour emergency number to sunwing but no one answered and the next day we spoke to the guide from sunwing and we explained the situation and he said there is no way we can get back on an earlier flight and even if there is it will cost us a total of 800$ . Therefore we had to wait until Tuesday which our original flight and we missed 3 classes. And on Tuesday we found out that the flight has been delayed for about 9 hours which means by the time we get to Toronto and drive all the way to Sault Ste. Marie we would have missed our 4th class because of this delay. This is very inconvenient.
Finally, I strongly demand at least a 40/% refund for the total I payed to go on this trip (870$) or another ticket and a fully payed expenses trip to Cuba on the date of choice to make up for this trip. I kindly expect your answer on the refund or the ticket by the end of this week.

Sincerely

Email : Shahad_shrouoru@hotmail.com
Emad_5aan@hotmail.com

Sh
Jun 19, 2013

Comments

• Re
      24th of Aug, 2013

We had a terrible trip with accomodations( with serious health issues) and no one at Sunwing answered my message on contact form, then I phoned sunwing and they gave me a email address that does not exist.