SunTrust Merchant Services / rufusal to return funds
I closed my store's merchant account with SunTrust in Sept 2009. When I closed my SunTrust Banking accounts in Dec 2010, I discovered that SunTrust Merchant services had never stopped debiting my business bank account monthly service fees for Merchant Services. I spent many hours on the phone yesterday with SunTrust and its merchant service reps. No one would admit they had my money. In fact, several reps lied to me. Several gave me incorrect info either willfully or out of ignorance. Finally today someone in Merchant Services admitted they had my funds but would only release them to my new bank account number. I refused to give them my new banking info and they now are refusing to return my money via check.
Unfortunately, SunTrust has grown too large to provide good service to even the long term customers.
More SunTrust Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee 
- SunTrust NMB - banking 
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.