Sunset Resorts / comments

----- Original Message -----
From: Kris Silva
To: Victor Bigurra
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: Hello from Cancun-Riviera Maya!!!

Hey Victor - we're here at Fisherman's. This is our third week and we are loving it. We are doing our part for the Mexican people. Our daughter Lee was here for 2 weeks and had to go home. Our son was here for 1 week and then my brother came and we are all feeling just fine. We even flew into Mexico City and walked around and are still doing fine.

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Bigurra
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 8:50 AM
Subject: Hello from Cancun-Riviera Maya!!!

Hello, how are you doing? My name is Victor ###### from Sunset, do you remember me? long time no see you, I wanted to say hi to you and to let you know we are ok in Cancun, I know the News in US are saying that is dangerous to come to Mexico, but Cancun is very far from Mexico city and we didn´t have any infected people with tant flu in Cancun, please transmit this to your friends and tell them everything is ok they can travel here safe.

Thank you!!!

Victor #####
Inhouse Manager Sunset

Comments

• Ti
      7th of Apr, 2010

The tmeshare industry in Mexico is taking almost a Billion Dollars every year from Americans and Candians. They are taking away their earnest money based on lies and misrepresentation. I have collected evidence to support the claims of thousands of people deceived from this company. Share this info with your general attorney, the Federal Trade Commsision, the Consulate of Canada and USA in Cancún as well as any government agency that you believe might be interested in putting pressure in the Mexican Government to stop these companies from scamming more honest people.

Please visit this website (specially the video section) to know in detail how these companies operate.