Sunset Group / Hacienda tres rios timeshare scam
My husband and I bought a lifetime membership with Sunset Group Hacienda Tres Rios, they made us many promises, we bought it in 2012 and we already payed it, from the date of purchase to today we never used it, because it is complex and difficult to meet their requirements, so my husband and I decided as promised in the acquisition of the membership that they could help us to sell, which is a lie, then they told us that the sale was particular.
Tired of so many lies and of throwing our money we decided to cancel our membership, another complicated problem, the opposite of when we sold the membership, all were rude and never wanted to attend our calls, we were denied the get the cancellation and even threatened us.
We doubted it was possible to cancel and as a last resource we hire Mexican Timeshare Solutions, it was the solution to our problems, in 6 months we were free and no more maintenance to pay, which was our major concern, we doubt if we did the right thing and if we could be scammed again, but this time we read our contract and saw that everything was legitimate and there was no risk to run. Today we are very happy to have canceled our membership and we decided to post this to see if we help someone sharing our story, don't fall in their traps and fight for your rights.
More Sunset Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunset Group - Fraud and dishonesty! 
- Sunset Group Marketing - Terrible company 
- Sunset Group - Scam and fraud! 
- Sunset Group Fishermen's Village - Lose our money and peace of mind! 
- Sunset Group Fishermen's Village - Sunset Fishermans Village Time Share - Rip-Off 
- Sunset World Resorts & Vacation Experiences - sunset group / fraud and dishonest
- Sunset Royal Cancun Presentation - timeshare fraud
- Sunset World Resorts & Vacation Experiences - pesadilla en sunset group 
- Royal Sunset - Royal sunset timeshare scam 
- Sunset Group - Timeshare Scam