Sunoco Dealer # 0158294901 / quality of service - poor
On 5/16/18 at 9:50am, I pulled in to Sunoco for a tankful of gas at 9330 Lakeside Blvd, Owings Mills, MD 21117. I began to pump gas from pump # 1 and realized I was unable to use the pump lock for continuous flow since it was broken. So I therefore stood there holding the gas pump lever, when it kept shutting off automatically. It did this several times before getting frustrated, so I stopped pumping gas at $11.94, thinking I would simply get my receipt & pull in to another pump. When I chose the button for a receipt, it was out of paper which happens very frequently. I went inside for my receipt & informed the worker that pump # 1 wasn't working. I didn't receive a thank you & he seemed extremely disinterested. He gave me my receipt, then I drove around to another pump to continue filling my tank. While pumping gas, I walked over to get the item to wash my windows, yet there was no water, no paper towels & the plastic container holding it in was very much broken, which is also not the first time this happened. I finished pumping gas & when the auto attendant asked if I wanted a receipt, the button for pressing 'yes' was broken & damaged (see attached photo). I tried pressing all over the 'yes' button with no success. I pulled away & swore never to use this station, as it is THE worst gas station for any type of service.
More Sunoco Dealer # 0158294901 Complaints & Reviews
- Sunoco/a Plus - child working 
- Sunoco - credit card scam? 
- Sunoco - don't evet think about using them 
- Sunoco #7144 - dhl employee is a liar 
- Sunoco - defamation of character, threatening, insulting, rude 
- Sunoco - terrible!! we will not back to this gas station again
- Sunoco Gas Station 190 West Street Road Feasterville PA 19053 - gas
- Sunoco - employee melinda tyndal
- Sunoco 22911 FL-54, Lutz, Fl 33549 - rudest cashier, no customer service!
- Sunoco - customer service