Sunbeam/ Mrcoffee / heating element

Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-667-6333

We bought a mrcoffee FTseries for about 50.00 55.00 2 years ago. One day it would not work. The heating element went out. We bought another one after that because we liked all the features on this coffee maker.One year later the same thing happened again. We will never buy a mrcoffee again. Nor will we buy another product made by sunbeam.

Comments

Feb 25, 2009

Bought a Sunbeam water cooler Sept 08, by Jan 09 it had quit cooling. Called tech support ( ha) several times, got instructions to reset thermostat. Nothing worked, unit is TOAST. Now Sunbeam wants to refund me HALF of the purchase price (note unit is less than 6 months old) and they want me to CUT THE POWER CORD AND SEND THEM A PIECE OF IT!! Is that the stupidest thing you've ever heard of? Never heard that one before. Telling everyone I know don't buy Sunbeam. They dont' stand behind their products AT ALL!!

• Ke
      Jul 21, 2009

mine burned out after one year
    model FTX20
    heating element went open circuit

Ken
    Haymarket VA

• Sk
      Sep 25, 2009

I purchased a MrCOffee progamable model FT on Aug. 20 2009 used it for 3 weeks and now all the water just runs out the bottom!!! And the closest repair shop is 2 hours away don't think so. Didn't save box or reciept so pretty much screwed. I have been a Bun coffee maker person my whole life but thought no I will give this machine a chance it was on sale for 50.00 it wasn't worth .50 cents. I will spend the cash for Bun this next time.
    Susan M Illinois

• Je
      Oct 04, 2012

My husband & I recieved a digital Mr. Coffee maker this past Christmas, & it lasted us this year Octobr the 4th. I called the eight hundred number the representive could not find the model number on the bottom of my coffee maker that I gave her! How ridiculous is this!!! We even used the clean mode still not working! How sad to be stuck with a $50.00 coffee maker that can not be replaced! Will never purchase a mr coffee maker again nor will my family!