Sun Tan City / awful experience
I like the whole unlimited tanning for a single price a month, but the idea of giving them my credit card in order to do so is what I hate. I was willing to pay for the complete contract up front, but they wouldn't let me. I fear of having insufficient funds when it's auto drawn and end up over drafting my account and getting those $35 fees. That's why I hate auto withdraws, I can't control what is taken out on my own. It's also very inconvenient to have to show up before they would withdraw and pay it. That's why they should have the choice to use their credit card or pay everything up front without the use of a card. Okay, I'm done ranting and I feel a little better now, but I would feel great if they change this stupid crap!
More Sun Tan City Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Tan City - nude photos taken 
- Sun Tan City - hardball tactics, horrible spraytan 
- Suntan City - never work at stc 
- Sun Tan City - removing free pkts of tan lotion and reselling them 
- Sun Tan City - keep taking money out of your account 
- Sun Tan City - membership
- Sun Tan City - overall company rules
- Sun Tan City - client services
- Sun Tan City - unauthorized credit card charges, lack of customer support, shoddy technology, impossible to cancel
- Sun Tan City - employees and closing time.