Sun Communities / harassment and unfair treatment

Do you live in SUN community? Are you being harassed by management? Are you being harassed by other residents and management does nothing about it? Are you being treated poorly and unfairly? Are you sick and tired of it? Please join us, we are setting up a nation wide class action lawsuit against SUN community. PLEASE join our Facebook page "No Longer A Victim" for more information and to discuss with other members all the issues of Sun community. We need to unite & band together, join us & help us teach Sun Community a very harsh lesson.

Km
Oct 25, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      26th of Oct, 2018

We are very interested in joining a class action suit against Sun Communities. We have lived in Sunset Ridge, Kyle, TX for 17 yrs. There were no problems until Aug. 2017 when new manager, Kim B, took over. By years' end, she had issued 134 citations to the 172 lots here. It has not got any better!
    Summer of 2018, a petition was circulated throughout the community, yielding 104 signatures. This was sent to corporate. Response was an attempt to pacify us, but nothing has changed. Manager is still rude, unprofessional, and bullying. Residents are moving out every day. Corporate appears not to care. What can be done?

• Km
      26th of Oct, 2018

@Bonni Levesque Bonnie, please go to No Longer a Victim on facebook. we can discuss all inquiries there in private! thank you!!!

• Ct
      9th of Nov, 2018

@Bonni Levesque If you find out what to do could you please let me know. I have the same problem in the resort I’ve been living in for over a year and use to work at. The new manager bullied the staff to the point of us quitting. I was the first to leave. I still stayed living there and the park has gone down hill. Today 11/9/18 we were sent the weekly newsletter and the manager says any vehicles that are not neat and clean in appearance are not allowed in the park. But yet she allows certain residents go with having very dirty rigs and she has not kept up with keeping the resort clean in appearance. She did make an attempt to polish things up only before our seasonal guests returned. She also sticks her nose where it doesn’t belong, I was having a conversation with some other guests about my sons involvement in a very serious car accident, she had the odacity to walk up and ease drop. I had made complaints to corporate and so have many others and have gotten nowhere. I know I will face harassment from this, I usually do eventually. Please let me know if there’s any help out there.

9th of Dec, 2018

@Bonni Levesque Hi, I'm in Michigan, wondering how you are progressing. I tried to find something on the no longer a victim, no luck under sun homes.. I know people who have gone to court and won.. Pictures, statements, documentation and each time you're a resident communication, have the secretary stamp and sign the document. Nothing verbal matters they get sudden alshimers. Most are too scared to put their name on anything, for fear of being targeted. Look to the California lawsuit for details, and you can contact the people there for advice, don't give up. Your not alone! I'm doing the same here. Maria Willson on facebook. I'll give you my number.

• Br
      18th of Dec, 2018

@Maria Willson I won my law suit and yet they still continue to screw something up again and again...won't be long and I'll be in court again...they don't like me very much bc I speak up and put my foot down. Walking over me doesn't work...there illegal process and ways Will come to an end...Plus im a student in the legal law field...Britta

• Br