Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited / we don't gas work

Pakistan Review updated:

Sir
hamri kya gunah he jo humara ges ka na to pipe dala geya he or na he koi dekh bhal ker rha he sirf hi sirf pesy ka sahara leya jata he pesy k zoor per sub k kam ho rhe hain muger humara akela gher is se mehroom he hum ne 19-10-07 ko application de the or us ka number CH.1832 he hum s3e bad jin ke application juma hoi hain un k gher gas allrady chal rehi lahaza kihuda k waste humare opper rehm keye jaye ...

app ka ehsan mand

M.Ramzan S/O Muhammad Ali
Moh Zaheer Abad Coloni Chunian

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited

Comments

• Us
      Feb 21, 2011
    sui northern gas pipelines limited - GAS CONNECTION
    SUI NORTHERN GAS PIPELINES LIMITED
    Pakistan

IM residing in jhelum in karimpur i have submitted gas connection application many months ago but they don't take any step my neibours has got the connections and they had submit the application before me..

• Mo
      May 02, 2011

our gas supply has been fully stopped since 15 days

• Ob
      Jun 07, 2011
    sui northern gas pipelines limited - CORRECTION OF ADDRESS
    SNGPL
    Pakistan

The address given on my Sui Gas Bill (Consumer No.93915600006) is incomplete. Complete address is:
    Obaid ur Rahman, House No. 30, Lane No. 4, Sector "H", DHA Phase 2, Islamabad.
    Please note the correct address on my bill so that I receive it and ensure timely payment,

• Sh
      Jul 31, 2011

sir,
    i live in hasil pur city dist bahawal pur humary hasil pur city men gas k conection lagay ja rahy hen . lekin ap k mehkamy k log rishwat k baghair bat nahen sunty why yeh sub kia ho raha hy .

• sui northern gas pipelines limited - gas not available
    for home use

Dear Sir,
    Our gas line is ok. But gas has been not available our full streat.
    Please check our connection.