Sudden Link / customer service at suddenlink is almost non-existent
Customer Service at Suddenlink is almost non-existent. When Suddenlink bought out Cox I had hoped it would improve but it is much worse. They are the only service available to us and they certainly act like it. You can't rely on a word they tell you and some of their employees are rude with bad attitudes and the rest are just incompetent. Problems we have had are too numerous to describe but be assured that if we had any other options they would be gone before this day ends.
More Sudden Link Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - suddenlink traps the consumer into fees with ez pay
- Suddenlink Communications - tv/ internet/ cable
- Suddenlink Communications - installation/service
- Suddenlink Communications - tell services provided
- Suddenlink Communications - equipment returned aug 9, 2018. balance still statesi owe for equiptment.