Sudden Link / customer service at suddenlink is almost non-existent

Customer Service at Suddenlink is almost non-existent. When Suddenlink bought out Cox I had hoped it would improve but it is much worse. They are the only service available to us and they certainly act like it. You can't rely on a word they tell you and some of their employees are rude with bad attitudes and the rest are just incompetent. Problems we have had are too numerous to describe but be assured that if we had any other options they would be gone before this day ends.

Comments

• Su
      10th of Mar, 2010

Hi - I am with Suddenlink. I am sorry to hear that your experience has been less than exceptional. I would like to help with any issues you may have. Please feel free to email me at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!

• Do
      12th of Mar, 2010

I agree I have been with sudden link for three years and recently I bought a new computer and decided to bundle my internet in with the phone and cable I have already have with them. Bad mistake. Not only have I had problems with the internet connections but when I called customer service they were rude and couldn't even help me trouble shoot the problem. I had to figure it out on my own. I'm switching to another provider I don't care if my bill is higher or lower I'm a strong believer in customer service and they were that rude that i'm taking my money and business elsewhere. Oh, and by the way I find it strange that on every suddenlink complaint online theres some supervisor who apologizes and gives you their e mail address but where are you at when we have these problems. I have been in retail and customer service almost all my life and you know when you have employees with bad attitudes get rid of em. They cost you business and if they don't care to help customers and do their job they don't need to be there.