Subwayservice

July 31st I went to Subway 79th and Portland in Bloomington, MN. I say im not going there anymore and it is right across the street from my house. Once I was there and needed help with my subway rewards the cashier didn't know how to do it and the manager wouldn't even help. Acted like he was to busy and walked in the back. Yesterday I went in there I could see the manager and another employee in the back. Neither one said anything to me. I stood there for 4 minutes then just put my chips back and left. I see them being rude to customers all the time. I for one will not go back to that one and pray that it get's shut down.

Jo
Aug 01, 2018

Comments

• Se
      Aug 09, 2018

Went to SUBWAY LOCATED IN WHEATON, ILLINOIS STORE # 41963-0. Foreign owners who spoke very difficult to understand "ENGLISH", if you want to call it that??

The rudeness of the Clerk was shocking, apparently the culture is drastically different regarding customer relations.
    The clerks voice could be heard several blocks away, and why I endured that obnoxious behavior I still have to figure out. But will never again visit the WHEATON, ILLINOIS STORE #41963 FOR SURE!!!

Ordered two FLATBREAD VEGGIE SANDWICHES, and got WHITE BREAD???????????????? How's that for great communication? Threw the WHITE BREAD BUN SANDWICHES IN THE GARBAGE, and went elsewhere to eat.

DOES SUBWAY DO A THROUGH VETTING OF PROSPECTIVE OWNERS?

[protected]@GMAIL.COM