Subway, Athabasca, Alberta / lobster sub
I stopped into the subway in athabasca alberta (1st time and last time customer) and ordered the lobster sub they had listed. Suffice to say, when they rang up my order, after it had been made, I nearly had a heart attack. It was nearly $18.00 for 1 sandwich. When I balked when they told me, I looked around to see if they had made an error. (I ordered one, not 2 sandwiches) and the stupid thing is that the restaurant didn't even bother to post the price. They had all the photos of their new sandwich everywhere, but upon really scrutinizing their sign, I noticed that they didn't even have the guts to list what the price was for it. Had I known it would have been near $18.00, I would have ordered something else. For that price, I could have ordered a large pizza and taken it home to feed my family. I feel like I had been duped, big time, because once the sandwich is made, that's it, you're committed. When I complained, all they did was shrug their shoulders. It wasn't very good anyways. (No flavor! and that was after ordering it with southwest sauce!) anyways, thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent this out. Subway makes a decent product, but if they are going to try and pull the wool over the customers eyes, I'm never going to give them my business again.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Wilmington, CA - for years this subway never has menu items, always out of breads, meats, etc...
- Subway, Rendin, Texas - poor management 
- Subway, Kingsport, TN - service 
- Subway, New Caney, TX - service
- Subway, Aurora, CO - the way I was treated