Subaru / misleading fees
Subaru of america, inc. And chase bank are charging a $327 (includes tax) disposition fee on the termination of my lease. I did everything stated in the lease, even returning it 3 weeks early. Because I did not lease another subaru (which I tried but was sent away from the dealer 2x!!), I am now responsible for this $327! I specifically asked if there were any additional fees when I returned the car and was told no!
Total rip-off! Read the fine print people... And be aware that subaru will charge you heavily if you do not continue to lease with them forever!
More Subaru Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Subaru Outback - faulty wheel bearing 
- Glanzman Subaru - service manager 
- Subaru, Ganley Subaru - what subaru and ganley subaru especially don't want you to know
- performance subaru WRX - consignment auto sale 
- Subaru Tribeca 2008 - hesitation problem since new 
- Subaru Corporation - tires
- Subaru Corporation - bait and switch
- Subaru - unethical business practice 
- Subaru Tribeca - bad paint job on my subaru tribeca. subaru representive not cooperating with me, to get this problem resolved.
- Subaru - overly high costs