[Resolved] Stylewe / returning items

China Review updated:

I purchased multiple dresses on line in two orders in august. The items arrived in dribs and drabs and as they came I tried them on and found that nothing fit and although the pictures of the items looked terrific when the items arrived the quality was not good. I requested return labels as I received the packages. The first time I tried to return something and requested a return label I was sent multiple attempts to get me to keep the merchandise with the offer of a discount on future purchases. I insisted on a return label and was sent one to Walnut California. Given that I continued to receive items I decided to wait to try on all that I ordered and do one big return. When I requested the additional return labels, I was sent labels for China. I packed up all my items. According to Stylewe they had to be in their original packages, tags attached and sent regular mail. I brought everything to the post office and they advised me not to send it regular mail without tracking, the mailing costs would be hundreds of dollars and I would need to pay taxes on all of the items. I took my package home, where it still remains and called paypal to initiate a dispute. After multiple conversations with agents at paypal, who during our conversations agreed with me that this was not acceptable, I received a dispute resolution that I should send my items back to China, I should track it and they would follow the items to assure my refund. In other words, they really didn't help me. I have now contacted my bank and they are checking into the matter. In the meantime I want to let people know about this fraudulent activity on the part of this website. On the website, they talk about easy exchanges and refunds and never mention that the company will try to dissuade you from returns by offering multiple discounts before they finally agree to take back the merchandise. To my knowledge and I checked fairly closely there is no mention that merchandise will have to be returned at the buyers cost to China.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 18, 2017

Sorry to hear such negative review from you.
    Can you pls provide your order number to us for a check?
    Items(except final sales item and swimsuits) can be returned for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
    You can contact our hotline at 1(877)277-7209 to leave your voice message, our CS representative will return your call ASAP.
    Or you can email us at [protected]@stylewe.com to request a return label.
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

Best regards,