Stubhub / stubhub ripoff

I purchased Atlanta Braves tickets on stubhub. A comment on the listing said "755 club passes and gold parking". However, when I downloaded the tickets, no 755 club passes or gold parking were included.

I called stubhub and spoke with several customer service personnel. Their responses were all the same - stubhub is not responsible for seller comments, and that stubhub is just the middleman.

I will NEVER use stubhub again. Next time I will buy on ebay.

Comments

• Sc
      22nd of May, 2009

Follow up to my complaint above:

stubhub called me today. Apparently, the Braves tickets were indeed 755 club tickets, but the reprinted tickets did not include the 755 club access information due to a system error. stubhub called the Braves to make sure we get 755 access at the game tonight. As well, stubhub gave me a contact name with the Braves in case we have a problem getting into the 755 club.

stubhub has been aware of this problem since last week, in which stubhub-issued Braves tickets that are supposed to have 755 access fail to include the 755 access information on the printed tickets. stubhub thought that the problem had been previously corrected.

As for the gold parking, stubhub refunded me the stubhub fees, which will offset my parking costs for this evening.

stubhub also profusely apologized for the mix-up.

I am big believer that making mistakes is okay; how one recovers from those mistakes is what really matters. stubhub recovered nicely from this mistake and did the right thing. Hence, I will continue to purchase tickets from stubhub.com.

I would have deleted this posting, but this website does not appear to allow the deletion of previously submitted complaints.