Stub Hub / Rip-off!

I participated in a stub hub auction however the seller was not happy with the price he was receiving on the auction he called to have the auction extended three times. I talked to three different customer service reps who said an auction cannot be extended but finally they admitted that a supervisor made this decision. I have spent hour trying to get this problem resolved. I would have never bid on these tickets if I had known they would just keep extending the deadline to get more money. They only did it to get more commissions. There moto is all sales are final but I guess they are only final if they get the price they want. That is not how an auction works. They should have put the starting bid at a higher amount if they wanted to get a certain dollar amount.

Va

Comments

• De
      12th of Nov, 2008

Why can't we get together and sue them???

• Am
      13th of Jun, 2009

Hi, I bought tickets and under the sellers comments it said $10 food voucher. After I paid for the tickets the food voucher was not part of the deal. STUB HUB only gaurentees the tickets and not what the seller says. Yet they know you can not get food vouchers or parking passes through them and they let the sellers say they are included!! The whole thing is a fraud and they let the sellers lie and do nothing about it. Needless to say I called my credit card company and told them not to pay it was a fraudulent transaction! I will never use them again and I will tell everyone I know!