Steve Madden / Unacceptable merchandise conditions

I recently made an online purchase #[protected]
I received my order on Wednesday and I am pretty sure you also received some kind of info showing proof of when my order was delivered.
I have been a costumer of Steve Madden since I can remember, I have always believed and liked the quality and designs of the brand, and I have made countless purchases online and in store.
However, I had never received an order in such bad and unacceptable conditions like the one I received Wednesday night. From the moment I opened the box, I noticed the shoe box was missing the lid, when I took out one of the shoes I noticed the dirty soles, and clear signs they have been worn and used several times. They look dirty, and you can clearly see it in the pictures attached. The inside of one of the shoes is MORE than DIRTY, it looks nasty and unacceptable. I think it might have been one of the shoes on display, and I understand you are trying to make a sale, BUT as a costumer, even if it was a store purchase I will never spend my money on something use nor with visible signs that it has been worn. As a shoe fanatic I believe that the main and most important reason why I spend so much money in shoes is because I like them to look clean, nice, flawless and like NEW all the time.
I will return the shoes at the nearest store I find, I travel around and outside the country very often and I don't have time to ship them back. I am not looking for any kind of apologies, or any special discount or treatment, I would just like for you to take costumer service seriously.

Sh