Sterling Tree Magnum (Stm) / &Compromise& my foot

1 India Review updated:

This is absolute [censored]G BULLS**T . How the hell in the god damn world can anyone dare to call this a compromise. Face value after 15 years + another 5 years. Oh! great. It gets even better with the second option. If the above complainant's calculations are rights, then after another 25-27 years or so, long after my grandparents die of old age, I may, if the company still exists, I just may get peanuts . A fraction of what was promised nearly 15 years back, I'll get after another 25years.

Oh please, I feel sorry for myself for living in such a miserable corrupt nation where rapists, murders & fraudsters like Sterling MD Subramianam are respected and high heeled people. I just feel extremely sorry for the few surviving decent, straight forward people of this sorry god forsaken country called India.

I hope the judiciary reviews this so called "Compromise" and arrives at a true compromise or dissolve the sterling group & auction the assets please and distribute the proceeds.

Comments

• Hk
      19th of Jun, 2008

It is really disgraceful to note that such a fraudulent MD of company has not so far been hanged for having cheated thousands of people and grabbed their hard earned money.

13th of Jul, 2008

can someone tell me what's happening on the stm investment

24th of Sep, 2008

Can anyone guide me, as to what has TN Govt done about STM Fiasco?

24th of Sep, 2008

Can anyone advice me, regarding ways to deal with the STM Fraud?

17th of Jun, 2009

After having suffered silently at the hands of STM, I am left with only one option... CURSE ON MD OF STM...

He has taken our hard earned money... his children will not be able to live peacefully------- my curse is on them.

4th of Apr, 2011

Alwarpet,
    Chennai-600018 4.4.11

Sub- Payment of Dues

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that I had bought 3 GT Voucher No-1918-20 vide application No- R 117408 paid DD No-B-601730 dated 9.6.96 drawn on Madras for Rs 5325/ favoring STM STM/GT reference No HO/GT/414 Executive code HO MDR 103.

Sir, I was supposed to receive my dues of first installment in June 2001, but I have received no communication till date despite many reminders.

You are requested to kindly pay my all dues till date immediately otherwise I will be forced to go to court of law/press.

Anticipating an early reply and payment please.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully,

(Dr. PARAM HANS MISHRA)
    MBBS, PGDHHM, PGDIM,
    MHA (AIIMS), DNB (H & A H )
    Dean cum Administrator.
    Indian Spinal Injuries Centre,
    Vasant Kunj,
    New Delhi-110070
    9313622552, 42255357, 26899147 (F)
    Email-drphmishra@rediffmail.com, paramhansmishra@yahoo.com
    www.isiconline.org

Residence-12 A Citizen Enclave, Sec 14 Extn, Rohini, Delhi-110085, India
    9313622552 (Delhi), ® 91 -11 27569281
    drphmishra@rediffmail.com

• Su
      7th of Sep, 2011

I got my 40 tree investment back through a powerful advocate from chennai within 47 days and my circle here in bangalore(25 + persons) also got their investments back.

Sundar
    sundaremperor@gmail.com

1st of Mar, 2012

I and my friend invested in STM Tree Equity. We have made several complaints to them with copies to SEBI. They say the matter is in pending in the Madras Court. How many years will it take for the matter to be solved by the Court.? We want our hard earned money back back, which the company has taken. Where has that money gone.? Whoever is the culprit we do not care. That is their headache.
    They have to compensate us by any way. They should inform all the investors how they are going to refund us our money. We do not have the money to appoint an advocate and pay him his charges, etc. Please inform us how we should go about this matter. We live in Mumbai. From - Madhuri K. Yadav, Mumbai.