Stearns & Foster / Voided Warranty

Apr 23, 2015
Fort Worth
Phone: 8174489557
I purchased a Stearns and Foster Mattress in 2012. the mattress was $2179. I thought that the quality of the bed would be better, since it was a more expensive mattress. Within a year, one side of the bed was collapsed. I let two years pass and the side of the bed got worse. I was purchasing another Stearns and Foster and told the salesperson about my existing Stearns & Foster mattress. She explained that they had a problem in 2012 with the sides of their mattresses collapsing and that I should file a warranty claim with them. So I did. I just found out this week, that my claim was denied because there is a stain on the mattress and that voids the warranty. A 25 year warranty is voided for a stain on the mattress!!! I spill a drink in bed one night and poof, the warranty is voided. Regardless of a known problem with the construction of the mattress.

Beware, Sealy, the owner of Stearns & Foster. Sealy, icomfort and Tempurpedic, will void your warranty if the mattress is stained!!! Ashley Furniture stated that they would be able to help me out if I bought an Ashley Product but they cannot help me with a non-ashley product. AMAZING. Please know that if you buy a mattress and spill something on it, that night, your warranty is voided, regardless of the workmanship.