Stearns & Foster King Mattress / Indentation in mattress - 2 times!
We purchased the "top of the line" mattress in November 2004 for right under 3K from Mattress Warehouse - a Stearns & Foster King Set, ultra plush Euro pillow top. Within a few months it had developed a HUGE indentation in the middle that we would fall in to. We followed the waranty procedure and it was replaced finally in July 2006. The new mattress was the "Grant PArk" model - a latex mattress costing around 5K (per salesman). Within a few months this mattress, too, has started having a huge hole in the middle that you have to pull yourself out of. My husband and I are average size adults and we were out of state for over 3 months last year and didn't even use it. 3 months ago we started the warranty replacement process again. Mattress Warehouse has been impossible to deal with so we contacted Stearns and Foster. They were worse - no customer service at all. After filing a complaint with the BBB and continuing to pursue this we just received approval for a replacement mattress last week. Mattress Warehouse has advised to look in to another brand - HOWEVER - insisting that Stearns & Foster is the best and they rarely have problems with them. I wish there was a consolidated place where we could list our experiences so people looking at mattresses in the future could learn from what we have gone through. S & F makes low quality mattresses at high prices.
More Stearns & Foster King Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns & Foster - You will regret the day you bought the mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations
- Stearns & Foster - Quality