Stearns & Foster / Defective mattress
From June through October I have tried to get Stearns and Foster to honor their mattress warranty. After 5 months of use the pillow top material has shifted toward the center of the mattress resulting in "crowning" (Stearns and Foster words). The effect is that you feel like your laying on an incline and rolling out of the bed. S&F suggested that we lay in the center of the bed when reading or watching TV (we do neither of these). In effect this response by S&F is an admission that there is a problem with the mattress but this defect is not something they choose to acknowledge under their warranty. The mattress has since been discarded and replaced with another brand.
More Stearns & Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times! 
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns and Foster - sf sonya leigh king and sf luxury #2 european pillow top cal king
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations