Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / milkshake service fries food and everything..

Bristol, CT, United States

At 7 34 pm on 9/21/17 I took my girlfriend on a date and at that time we completed our order at steak and shake in bristol TN at the piniccale mall. The drive through took into now at 7:54 for me to get through. That's a 20 minute wait for a drive through. I only ordered two meals amd two shakes. Nothing special. My total was 17.02 a number 9 and 12 with Cajun fries and 2 shakes. The shake was half i can take the lid off and put the straw inch into the cup before it even hits the whip cream... the fries they got wrong and fixed at the window... how? They have me half the amount and just put the seasoning on the top so they're half full. Too.. I'm so discouraged to even open my burger... I've been to sonic and other places... they always check on me and make sure everything well if I'm waiting... but instead the employees were walking around acting like children pretending to throw food at customers... and standing in the back with hands on their pockets. I wanted a refund... but waiting till morning shift. Because the whol time i was there the manager just have me an awful look and then left me ay the window AT THE WINDOW for 13 minutes.

Ti