STC / bad service

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I have been applied for dsl afaque internet connection since more than 2 month and still I have not get any response from stc, daily I am complaint regarding the connection but no effect at all... Not good service and I think they need to make more improvement in their service! My hatif # [protected]

Comments

12th of Dec, 2009

ITS [censored]TTTTTTTTT serive
    they gave me a temporary wiless modem till i get my land line...and the so called wireless internet never worked for even one second..15 days later they gave me a tel line with dls i subscribed for SR 249 Jude broadband package i washappy only for 3 days 4th day today and the phone is disconnected saying taht i have a due bill of 1300 riylas...

They are ###s...technical guy form STC doesnt know the T of technical and the customer service is as if they are doing a big favour by talkig to us..
    SO please keep away form STC and try other services to be safe..
    www.stc.com.sa (SAUDI TELECOM) is the worst service in the world...
    GOOD FOR NOTHING...

29th of Dec, 2009

i bought it 5GB internet package for a months but last 12 days i m complained that stc your internet is not woking i comp. many times in stc outlet but uneducated persons are sitting there they cannot help me then i comp.902 here i m also find uneducated persons are sitting there i m thinking that they dont no english who select him also can say that stc is open shop for collecting money he is not abel to provide services so be cureful that about internet connection.one time i faced not more ...bewere of STC.

30th of Jan, 2010

STC is the wrost of all... they are ###... they just have an attitude that "WHAT THE ### THE CUSTOMERS CAN DO?" ... and they always neglect customers... i have loads of worst experience with them ... space wont be enough to put them all ... jus avoid STC as for as possible ... mobily is good ... they give a very good customer service ...

15th of Mar, 2010

15th of Mar, 2010

• Ne
      8th of Jun, 2010

I applied dsl afaq last august 2009 and their promo was 1 riyal per day for 2 mos. with free modem etc. and then pay after 3 mos. for the minimum of 295/month, supposed my bill was 295 for 3rd month and 60 riyal for previous two months promo! but OMG! my bill goes up to 1, 499 riyal! HASBIALLAH HU 'WANIMAL WAKIL! they are haramiyah...and I complaint a zillion times..they said call 907 and 907 said go to the main office and vice versa..I told them to disconnect but they didn't disconnect it after we pay.. and now my bill goes up to 1500sr without using it!! THEY WILL PAY IT IN THE HEREAFTER! VERY BAD SERVICE AND CORRUPT!!

13th of Aug, 2010

Why aljawal [stc] receiving riyal from my mobile ?
    My mobil no. is 0532304649.

• Jh
      21st of Sep, 2010

same problem deducting 5sr from my load..

17th of Nov, 2010

the regret of my life. promise quicknet 1gb in 1 month but cut in 3 days, subscribe 24sr unlimited service for 1 day and has deducted my load without the service. loaded again unli for 1 day, cut after 3 hours. unprofessional customer service like we are doing the favor speaking to them and felt i need to beg them, talking as if meter is working every seconds they speak. lastly, you must put your mobile in loudspeaker in calling 902 and then go back to your daily task, surely you will finish your household and notice, the customer service is not yet there to serve you. motorola go and mobily are the best!

• Cr
      19th of Dec, 2010

I so agree with the above.

Although I have not been overcharged... atleast not yet but I got afaq jood broadband 5 months ago, first the technician who came to install the service did not know [censor] abt anything related to computers or networking or routers. he did not know how to access the router's configuration page and explained that the configuration page came from a remote stc office and most probably the server there is down... so anyway I showed him how to access the router after correcting him ofcource and did the whole setup myself. 5 months have past and I have not recieved anything near 4Mbps infact at the most (and which is not very often) I get 50 to 80 kbps and for the last one week it feels like I am paying 250 for a dialup.
    calling customer service is no use as there is no one to pick up the phone (ever).
    the nerves these people have to bring out Xband jood service when they can't give satisfactory if not great servce to regular jood broadband customers.

• Cr
      19th of Dec, 2010

as a after thought here is a screenshot of a speedtest I did right now to prove my point I am getting 4kbps for paying 250SR... you know what I think I am the idiot here for paying that much for such a service.

• Ny
      25th of Dec, 2010

@CrazySaadoski: i agree, i upgraded to Xband Jood and speedtest says im getting 10-15mbps but my download speed only gives me 150 kbs, thats [censor]!

31st of Dec, 2010

plees help me .they are cutting 5 saudi riyal evry week my stc mobil nomber is 0502962157 thank u

17th of Sep, 2011

STC OFFICE. two cell no, s 0551151287 - 0557596072 r calling peoples and saying u got sr 100000 come and get but brig 300 sr voucher of stc card . please check these frauds and cheaters . i wuold like to inform stc office on every stage about these .thanks

• Al
      15th of Dec, 2011

A daily minus of 5sr of my prepaid mobile

22nd of May, 2012

i want to deactivate music mazza as my 40 hallas are deducted everyday

• Kh
      25th of Jun, 2012

Those who favor Saudization must call 906 of STC for technical support. I bet you would not get any reply even you hold the line for one week. This is how Saudi Arabia is making progress in every field of life. What quality do they have except for money GENERATED / MADE by expatriates for them. The total oil they have today was discovered and extracted by others, what is their role in it. Let them take over all the Govt. and private sector. I assure you Saudis will be fighting with each other in the streets.

• Mo

• Ba
      4th of Nov, 2012

balence return

15th of Nov, 2012

this stc sucks. i have taken only one mobile number from stc. but some days back, i found out that there are some 12 connections in my name, immediately i contaced stc office where they promissed to disconnect all those numbers, even after one week many of those numbers are still active, what the hell...

• Mm
      30th of Dec, 2012

Dear all
    am not from stc customercare but just to help u all to get rid of losing money once some for all send blank msg to 800828
    u will recieve a msg by the same no showing u to which service u have subscribe to suppose there are 3 or 4 or 5 services
    all will be mentioned by serioal no
    send the serial no means suppose u want to unsubscirbe from service no 2
    write 2 and send to 800828
    by this way get rid of all the services and save ur money
    remember me in ur prayer
    Majid Ali0535537645/Farrukh Khan

• Pe
      19th of Feb, 2013

To Whom It May Concern;
    Please stop deducting my load. My celfone # is 0502166870. Even I don't used my celfone you deducted me 5 riyals & sometimes 10 riyals. What is this for?

Thanks
    Pedro Solo

• Ra
      25th of Mar, 2013

Dear Sir,
    Before one month I am give on application for the DSL . After one week they give this number and give message. 063238145 & and technician number also. After one day technician visit my house, they check the DB, here full and no cables coming from my house, cannot given the line and Telephone set. After more time going to this office no take action, then i told him cancel the line, they are told me ok cancelled the line. After one month one message is coming my mobile your telephone bill is SR.388.62. how can pay the money, no telephone, no line, my mobile number is 0500852363. Please take necessary action for this complaint.

• Mo
      1st of May, 2013

my name mohammad javed akhtar
    my number was027344690
    i disconnect this number beforee 20 months ago . i was go to stc industrial aria and tell the i want disconnect my dsl and telephone permanently . and he give me bill and tell me pay this bill and come to me . i go to bank pay the bill and returned to the stc office same day. i show the paid bill and then he tell me OK i closed your dsl and phone permanently .
    but now today call me the 907 and tell me your connection not disconnect permanently therefore your bill is 800 and something.
    then i told him my conection is disconnect before 18 months permanently then he tell me complain on 907. and today i complain the this problem .

• El
      11th of May, 2013

Currently I subscribe Jood2 for 4Mbps ( they install broadband 2 months ago )but until now I have only 524 kbps for download speed and 135 kbps for upload speed I call 907 but they say this is not there task call 906, I call 906 for almost everyday and I send also emails regarding my complaint but still the connection was so very very poor...this is not acceptable at all I think they did not know this sayings" The Costumers Priority First."

• Sh
      20th of Jun, 2013

please stop sending sms from correllinet.beezzi. it deducted 5 riyal. my # 531887697

• Ji
      24th of Jun, 2013

mr card is not feed plz solve my problm

27th of Jun, 2013

Dear Sir,
    I have too much problem in Azizia Area for stc mobile network, right location is back side of HARAM MARKET (exit 20)
    my mobile no is 0507678786
    Pls sir do needful for us,
    Awaiting your positive response,
    Regards
    Farhan Iqbal

27th of Jun, 2013

Pls do something for urgant basis,

• Na
      24th of Jul, 2013

Please check and investigate a group of people using STC facilities in cheating/defrauding people. The tel. no. 0532023720 is being used as their tools. They inform the prospective victim that he win an STC draw and because they are using STC, they can easily acheived their intention in tricking the person. STC is a reputable company and it is time now to apprehend those cheaters/racketeers/swindlers behind these scam and clean up your premises by removing these unscrupulous persons conniving with the syndicate in committing frauds.They should be held liable and be punish in accordance with the law. The reputation of STC is being damaged because these people. They are using STC as their instrument. Again the mobile no. 0532023720
    Your immediate action will be a great help in stopping these people to victimize another person.

19th of Oct, 2013

دوست اپ کال کرکے میرے کو 20000=ریال دے سکتے ہی اپ اپنی بہن کا رشتہ دو می اپ کو 100000000000=ریال دو گا یہ میرا وعدہ تم سے

• Gm
      4th of Apr, 2014

Is really the STC giving the accurate customer monthly billing statement? The scenario is, if i received my bills today thru SMS and i paid it on that day. After a couple of weeks, they sent again a new bills. What the H...ck is that..!

16th of Aug, 2015

I am using STC 4g data sim on Almansia, Fahas Dori kubari, Exit 8, near almansa marriage hall, and STC tower is front of my villa, but stc 4g, 3g internet is very slow, i can not work using internet, Please solve slow internet service issue at my location Almansia, Fahas Dori kubari, Exit 8, near almansa marriage hall

• Mi
      16th of Aug, 2015

Really 4g STC Internet Data Sim internet service is very slow.

26th of Aug, 2015

Dear Sir,

on my iqama number i have 3 STC post paid mobile number.. I have only free paid i am not using above 3 post paid sim. how can i solved this problem please help me

Mohamed

3rd of Sep, 2015

Dear sir
    Since last two month our stc landline internet two much slow. We calling stc numbers but no result. Please chek and repair it. My iqama no 2321142461 and mobile no is 0596296065

Please. We are very tight please take action

1st of Jan, 2016

Customer care support ..is too bad

26th of Jan, 2016

I swear, I have never encountered such imbecils as the ones who are working at STC. I am waiting for more than 2 months for my Broadband prescription and they never did anything. And everytime when you call to check for the status, they hang up on you if you ask them questions.

It's like they are doing me a favor. Never ever have I seen such incompetent people!

21st of Feb, 2016

I have been using STC 149 Jood net for more than 6 months, Suddenenly my DSL is not linking properly and the connection gets disconnected often have made a complaint in STC over my friend's Land line and had registered a complaint and they had provided a compliant number also they received my contact details & said they will acknowlwdge through msg but still no action has been acknowledge by them.

30th of Apr, 2016

I have unlimited package 4g quicknet for 12 months. The speed is very very bad around 0.02MBPS. We are not paying for this that internet speed is literally useless and it costed us too much. I must think it was a bad decision to choose STC.

Serial no. 899660107007929704