Stateway Auto Transport / 6000 worth of damage! NO INSURANCE
NO INSURANCE coverage for 6000 worth of damage! My original review was removed after I called David at Stateway to ask for a deposit refund for writing a review. He must have hung up on me after he read my review, because it was removed. THEY ARE A MIDDLEMAN and their insurance is not covering the damage to my car.
Pickup and delivery was very late. Paid additional 100 to expedite pickup, which still took an additional week. Delivery was very late. Driver and customer service person provided almost no support nor communication. Transport company was Lakeshore Motor Carriers, and driver appeared heavily under the influence of methamphetamine. She [picked up the vehicle after 10 PM, and dropped my car on its side completely damaging everything from fender to bumper.
Argued with husband (business partner) over the phone, screaming profanities at each other. Damage to vehicle has been estimated at over 5700, and no response from Lakeshore Motor Carriers or their insurance provider (Canal Insurance). Observed other damaged vehicles on trailer, including a completely destroyed Harley Davidson sport bike laying smashed on its side. 6000 worth of damage!
More Stateway Auto Transport Complaints & Reviews
- Stateway Auto Transport - Major Disconnect in Business Practices 
- Stateway Auto Transport - CROOKS & LIARS! Untrustworthy and Undependable
- Stateway Auto Transport - Never answers phone and changed security deposit amount
- Stateway Auto Transport - Please stop them from what they are doing to people that wrong
- Stateway Auto Transport - No insurance coverage for $6000 worth of damag 
- Stateway Auto Transport - Unethical Behavior