State Farm Insurance / Road Rage accident and they will not pay up!
On December 15th 2009, my husband was driving home from his brothers in our 02 Honda Accord LX Coupe. There was a trailblazer in front of him and a taurus to the right of the trailblazer. The ford taurus wanted over in front of the trailblazer but the trailblazer kept going at regular speed and didnt let him over so the taurus cut off the trailblazer barely leaving any room. Then the trailblazer bright lighted the guy, so the taurus slammed on his breaks once no one hit they started going again a ways down the road he slammed on his breaks again and the trailblazer hit him, then my husband hit the trailblazer. The Taurus got wreckless driving tickets, both my husband and the middle guy (trailblazer) got following to closely tickets. State Farm says my husband is 100% liable for this accident! But yet once our insurance "American Family" denied that we were liable they have not pushed for them to pay for their insured taurus and trailblazer. Dont make much since, we have a 1 year old son and no car! This is not legitamate at all! How is my husband liable when they have statements from the drivers and the witnesses in the police report that states he slammed on his breaks to cause the accident. I recently went onto www.consumeraffairs.com and posted a complaint as well and there are so many complaints just like mine! How are they getting away with this, it cant be legal. You pay for insurance every month so that when this happens its covered. It clearly states in the police report that the taurus cut off the trailblazer then slammed on his breaks to a complete stop. You can not stop in a road of traffic going 45 for no reason! I guess state farm rewards their wrecklelss drivers! The other two drivers can still drive their cars and ours wont even start its so smashed in. This is just ridiculouse! I will never get state farm insurance!
More State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claims department
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - phone service
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - homeowners
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - auto insurance and they are disregarding police report 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - non-payment of two separate claims