State Bank Of India [SBI] / sbi card
I have received call from [protected], and [protected] saying me "This is call from SBI debitcard department for verification. And asked 16 digit card numbers, expiry date. Later asked me to share CVV number(using verbal or key strike), which I have denied. he tried to generate pressure mentioning this is last date for verification. I told never mind. I shall verify from bank first then only .
I have verified from customer care and found it was fraud call. I have blocked my card too.
This time, I was fortunate to doubt it as fraud call. But, may not be every time. Every person may not identify. I think there should be serious actions to be taken against it to maintain customer trust in the bank.
More State Bank Of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill! 
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls