State Bank Of India / always giving bad response

1 India Review updated:

I want to complain of Branch of state bank of india in HASTINAPUR (Meerut) (U.P.). Whenever we enter in the bank for any transaction the employees never give a good response to the customers and their behaviour is not good with the customers and always non-availability of cash, there is no fast service and they do every work very late, always create problems for the customers in every dealing in comparison to other banks at the same place like punjab national bank.

Comments

• Ms
      22nd of Sep, 2007

Dear All
    I want to lodge a complain against Branch Manager- Mr Prabir Majumdar-SBI-Branch Sakherbazar-( address: 35 Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700008, West Bengal).

WE have a joint acount their in that branch and have certain TDR & STDRs.

WE want to tae a loan against our Deposits and the branch manager simply told us to come next week & next week...... and thus after repeatedly coming after 3 consiquitive weeks, Mr Prabir Majumdar- The Branch Manager CLEARLY REFUSES TO GIVE US THE LOAN. Not only that he didnot even saw our deposits, or even hear whatz is the amount we want to take. He only told us that " I remain so busy these days that I cannot spare time for sancationing loans".

STATE BANK being the main bank of ours and after having such TRUST on this institution, if we dont even get a proper response from the Branch head, we are vbound to lose interest and Faith from SBIs.

WE wanted our loan against sufficiant deposit of ours and I thing you are recuiting outsource to grant loans fr the customers. But when being a account holder we wanted loans we are this way geting refused- withot even listening to our needs and seeing our documents.

THis is utter disgusting.

I shall be grateful if you carry out a survey on the same and take necessary actions.

THe private banks are ready to come t our houses to give us loan ans see what SBIs are doing !!!!

Rgds
    P Nandi.

• Pr
      23rd of Sep, 2007

Respected sir,

An education loan for
    Rs164500/-(rupees one lakh sixty four thousand five hundred only)
    was sanctioned for B.Tech(Mechanical Engg) course for my son,
    which includes tuition fee, books, Equipment & transport charges etc
    by state bank of India R.K.Puram,New Delhi-66,but Issued drafts
    for only Tuition Fees for four years and & transport Charges
    (Only one Time) in four different year, totaling to Rs136100/-
    (Rupees one lakh thirty six thousand one hundred only)
    Further I, as well as my son requested in writing to AGM (Asstt. General Manager)
    of the Bank to issue an Account payee draft for the Balance amount
    of the sanctioned loan i.e Rs28400/-(Rupees Twenty eight thousand four hundred only)
    for purchase of Laptop(computer) which is highly essential for
    study purpose such as for preparation and presentation of Project Report for
    Completion B.Tech course etc.
    But no written information in reply to my letter is given to me and verbally denied
    by the concerned person.
    Kindly advise me what to do in the matter.
    Thanking You.
    Dated 21-08-2006

• Pa
      27th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

I would like to complaint about state Bank Of India Laon department which is located in Bandra, Mumbai.I had applied for an housing loan from SBI & my proposal was presented on the 21st July 2008 and i had done all my stamp duty & registartion.After submitting all documents there was o movement from their part for more than 1month.After continous follow-ups on 20 th Augsut after 1 month i was told that my loan is approved but the amount which i had asked for will ot be granted.When i asked the reason they said it was due to valuation, The valuation report had come to the STATE BANK OF INDIA ON 5TH AUGUST i was informed regarding the same on the 20th August & as i had already spent more than 1 month by bulider is after me like anything.When i contacted the AGM of th Bank he simply said rather rudely sorry.This is waht service they provide

• Vi
      15th of Mar, 2009

HI,

I want to complain about state bank of india's cleark and manager bank located in Mangol Puri, New Delhi.I have applied for the new ATM card.I have lost my old ATM.I have already loadge a complain in mangol puri police station about my old ATM card.After that I have given a photocopy of FIR to cleark but he didnt give any response after 15 days I given to second application to manager after taking my application he told me very rudly that dont give application again we will deduct your money for again and again given application and the way of talking is very chep.when I call to your custmer care and told the bank''s employe talk to custmer care executive they cut my phone and shouting me very loudly and told (joo jo kar shakte ho kar lenea).please suggest me what i should do for getting my new atm card.I m facing so many problem.
    thanking your
    your faithfully
    my phone no is 9717592787 minakshi

• Up
      1st of Dec, 2009

I THINK GOVT SHOULD IMMIDIATELY PUT THIS BANK PRIVATE ND HAND OVER THIS BANK TO TATA BIRLA OR RELIANCE, THEN SEE HOW THESE EMPLOYEE RUN ND WORK .I HAVE SEEN NEW GENERAATION ALSO DONT WANT TO WORK .THEY SHOULD NOT BE APPOINTED REGULARLY, THEY SHOULD BE ON 5-6 YEARS ON PROBATION AFTER GETTING FEED BACK FROM THE CUSTOMER THEY SHOULD BE REGULARISED .
    I WANT TO SHARE MY BAD EXPERIENCE OF HE SBI CHANDIGARH .I HAVE OPENED ACCOUNT ON 14 NOVE 2009.SO FAR THEY HAVE NOT UPLOADED MY SIGNATURE OR EVEN NO INTERNET BANKING RIGHTS HAVE BEEN GIVE DESPITE OF MY CONTINUE GOING TO THE BANK .THE MANAGER REMAINS ABSENT FROM THE 2ND BRANCH ND SEEN OUTSIDE TAKING TEA
    SO LOOK INTO THE MATTER.