State Bank Of India / non payment of pension arrears revision of pension
I retired from IndianAir Force ON 30 Apr 1987 after 26 years of service in the rank of Wing Commander. I have SB account no. [protected] in Shivaji Nagar branch of SBI at BHOPAL, where my pension is credited every month.
GOI issued orders about upgrading of the rank of Lt Col and eqv ranks in Air Force and Navy to Pay Band 4 on 26 May 09 and instructed the pension disbursing agencies to consequently revise the pension of retired personnel and disburse the arrears due from 01 Jan 06.
I regret to say that as on 03 Sep 09 neither my pension has been revised nor the arrears credited to my pension account. What is more surprising is the fact that other pension disbursing banks have disbursed the arrears and revised the pension of concerned Defence Officers, more than a month back. Even State Bank of Indore which is subsidiary of State Bank of India has disbursed the arrears and revised the pension. Immediate action to pay the arrears and revise the pension is requested.
J S SHRIKHANDE (6673) Wg Cdr (Retd)
PPO No. : 08/14/A/Rev/1127/2000
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - customer harassment 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi