State Bank Of India / unable to close account no-11380317070

1 India Review updated:

We have a joint account (either or basis) in the name of abhishek agarwala / pradip saha, savings a/c no.[protected] in state bank of india, sopore (j&k) branch, which we need to close due to having some problems.in this regard repeated letters have been sent to the bank alongwith the necessary papers to close the account and requested to send our funds by means of an a/c payee demand draft in favour of abhishek agarwala payable at behrampore (w. b) on any bank, but no action has been taken from their part nor has any response been given to us till date. so we would like you to look into this matter so that the above a/c may be closed.

Comments

• De
      17th of Aug, 2009

How did you request for SB Account closure? Did you write any application or filled in specific form for account closure? I also like to close my SB account in SBI but I'm currently out of India. SBI Customer Care sucks!

• Ra
      11th of May, 2011

I have a NRI account with SBI and their customer service is hopeless. I would not recommend this bank to anyone...

• Sb
      29th of Jun, 2012

is there a way i can close my sbi account online?

• Ar
      28th of Sep, 2014

Please help to close my FD account
    .There is no close a/c tab I find though it has mentioned in the may I help tab.
    What should I do?

Arnav Ghatak

email barisal234@gmail.com

• So
      2nd of Sep, 2015

I have to want from sbi bank and told me, plz close my sbi account, but the account officer told me why you will close the account I told have many types of the financial problem then I will decide to close my account.