Starbucks / the starbucks girl behind the counter.

1 Dublin, OH, United States

The starbucks was located in dublin, ohio, at the starbucks inside the target store.
At that particular time I was standing in line to order 1, small coffee, 7 sugars, 7 creams when I saw there were a few other people in front of me. I observed a young beautiful girl who had ordered something delicious and the cashier had asked the young girl if she would like her receipt. The girl replied "yes" and eventually was handed the receipt to what it was that she ordered. When it was my turn to step up to the counter and order the small coffee, the kid behind the counter (starbucks cashier) would not give me my receipt when I asked if I could have it. I asked the same cashier of whom gave the receipt to the girl earlier in line. She turned very rude and disrespectful when I had asked for my receipt, and she said something like the following, 'I can't give it to you","I just can't give it to you". I asked for a manager, and did not find one so I took a starbucks pamphlet and told a starbucks worker that I am going to report the girls bad attitude.

Ti