Starbucks / service and attitude

1 United States

I stopped in the von's starbucks at 1000 el norte pkwy, escondido ca 92026 on thursday morning (11/17) @ 5:10 a.M. When I arrived she informed me that she did not open until 5:30 a.M. This took me by surprise as the website for that starbuck's reads it opens at 5:00 a.M. She proceeded to cop an attitude with me (no smile, needs improvement on customer service) that I was bothering her (melissa). When I told her I would notify corporate about the time on the website, she reluctantly made the 2 coffees I was ask for. When melissa gave me the 2 coffees, I had to ask for stoppers, a carrier and my receipt (this should be automatic for her).

I stopped in again on friday (11/18) and the same attitude. But she did make and effort to let the customer after me know that 'everyone wants their coffee', 'all they do is complain if they do not get it', and how she did not feel like coming into work today, etc. Which is the last conversation you should be having with customers. Again, I had to ask for the stoppers, a carrier and my receipt.

Not really happy with that starbucks!!

De