Starbucks / rude employees
I have frequented this starbucks a few times as I am the hobby airport very regularly. The morning crew is almost always rude, short and unfriendly... So unlike independent starbucks locations. This time in particular I ordered my drink: a single shot in a grande cup with extra water. The employee taking my order said "you want what?". Then when the employee making the order started, she looked at the notes on the cup and said "what is this?" the first employee then rolled her eyes and said "yes, I know." I don't know what is going on, but this is over the top even for these normally rude employees.
Someone from starbucks needs to secret shop here in the morning and view first hand who and how the brand is being represented.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045