Starbucks / discrepancy between announced prices and charged prices
I spent a few days at the westin in snowmass village, co where a starbucks is located on the premises. At the end of my stay, I realized that there was a discrepancy between the prices showed on the menu boards and the prices actually charged at the register.
When I realized that, the personal tried to credit me for the overcharged transaction, credit that I still don't see on my credit card report. They had to charge me another item to prevent overcharging me as, obviously, all the prices entered in the cash register were higher than the displayed ones.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045