Starbucks / shame on you starbucks!
Recently, Starbucks was contacted by our armed forces in the Persian Gulf. They expressed their liking of Starbucks coffee products and requested some for their consumption.
Keep in mind, while some of us may not agree with current events or support certain decisions by our government, we still have a moral obligation to support our troops. They do not have the final say regarding their duty stations! These men and women VOLUNTEERED to defend our citizens, our freedoms, and our beloved and cherished disposable way of life. At 18, these brave folks are eligible to sign their lives away on the dotted line for Uncle Sam, yet can't get a legal beer until 21! You would think that a popular company, such as Starbucks, could at least give them a cup of lousy coffee! I've been in the hospitality business a long time and am currently a working senior chef. I know where my caffeine is coming from these days, as do my friends in the restaurant business, and it AIN'T from Starbucks! I'm ashamed and appalled that I ever gave them MY hard earned money. From now on, every time I think about a cup of Mocha Latte, I'll put that $4 towards a charitable cause to support the Americans who preserve my way of life and actively give a damn. Shame on you Starbucks!
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - Free reusable cup Friday Nov 2nd 2018 
- Starbucks - dropping money on floor 
- Starbucks - rude person and coffee drink not made right
- Starbucks Sangam Courtyard Delhi - coffee frappuccino
- Starbucks - three specific purchases for 175 points