Staples Office Supply / warranty fraud
I was sold a 2 yr "no question asked, bring it into the store and we will replace it, " replacement warranty for my printer. After one yr it quit working, I returned to the store and they said that I would have to send it in, that they do not take them at the store. That is not what I purchased! The manager said there was nothing he could do, but call the DM the next day. He understood my frustration and that many others felt the same way but that corp had made the change. This is totally WRONG. They should honor what was sold and make the change by quit selling this kind of warranty. I will never shop at Staples again. Don't you get "stapled"
More Staples Office Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - store stocking
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon