Stanley Steemer / Poor Quality; Excessive Charge
Crew of two set a record for finishing the job in the shortest time possible. They removed the dirt and injected a massive amount of soap into the carpet. Carpet began to show dirt again within a month and was filthy within six months. Granted it was a white carpet, but it was in an upstairs bedroom not subject to tracked in dirt from the street. Rented a cleaning machine and spent two hours removing soap from the carpet in a small bedroom.
Their pricing scheme is heads they win, tails the customer loses. You pay by the room, unless the room is greater than a certain size, when they charge you for a second room. Their technicians use strong arm sales techniques to upsell protection and other chemicals to you before they start cleaning.
Goes almost without saying that this is the last time I will use them. Recommend avoid them and their services, as they do not live up to their advertising and actually do more harm than good.
More Stanley Steemer Complaints & Reviews
- Stanley Steemer - How they pay employees. 
- Stanley Steemer - Stanley Steemer: Fraud and Lies 2 
- Stanley Steemer - HORRIBLE COMPANY!! 
- Stanley Steemer - Human Resources 
- Stanley Steemer - Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Stanley Steemer International - furniture steam cleaning
- Stanley Steemer International - carpet cleaning
- Stanley Steemer International - wood floor cleaning
- Stanley Steemer International - terrible carpet (non) cleaning service
- Stanley Steemer International - poor carpet cleaning/ poor customer service