Standard Bank / unathorised transactions on my account and froud
I have a standard bank account, in the past three months i noticed that there were withdrawals which they couldn't explain to me amounting to R4600.00 which they only paid me back R1600.00. Since then there was transfer of R5000 last month, which when i enquire they just gave me a run arround. Again this month a transfer of R6279.59 which no one is giving me a valid reason and telling me who authorised the transfer.
Is this how banks should work? Are they allowed to just take my hard earned money which by the way i needed to pay my kids' school fees before the schools opens next week.
Please someone advise
More Standard Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Bank - travel wallet is a disgrace 
- Standard Bank - confirmation letter of closed credit card account
- Standard Bank - to get through to their number seems to be impossible
- Standard Bank - pathetic service from standard bank & their staff
- Standard Bank - standard bank froze my bank account 
- Standard Bank - no correspondence has put me in trouble
- Standard Bank South Africa - unauthorized debit by Standard Bank
- Standard Bank South Africa - standard bank home loans
- Standard Bank South Africa - early debit orders followed by honouring fees
- Standard Bank - credit card insurance rip-off