Standard Bank / credit card insurance rip-off

1 United States

When a Credit Card is issued to a user, Blue Bean ensures that CreditLife insurance is taken out to cover outstanding balance in case of death and permanent disability. THE BIGGEST *** EVER!!! My husband fell ill during July 2008, he was diagnosed with severe liver disease and found to be permanent disable to work. I have informed Standard Bank what the situation was - I don't think that they even bother to note this on their system as the Call Centre harassed me on the Phone from 07h00 in the morning till sometimes 21h00 at night Saturdays included. Demanding payment. After explaining them the situation, they accepted my answer... till the next morning! i have taken this matter up with Emily, Mary, John, Onteretsi, Salome, Nicole, Flora etc. Numerous correspondence were send to different departments but to no avail. In May 2009 a forensic inspector from Standardbank investigated my husbands activities to establish whether he really is disabled. In the meantime Blue Bean has handed us over to Brooks & Luyt attorneys who also threatened to write our property up. How can Blue Bean put you on ITC if the internal paperwork is not finalized yet? HELLO IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE?

He