Stamps.com / Fradulent hidden charges
I ordered one set of stamps from them for Christmas over 2 years ago and I thought I was done. Checking our monthly credit card bill I was wondering why is my husband ordering so much stamps every month (we pretty much don't use any). He denied buying any so upon further checking, turns out this whole time (>2 years) Stamps.com (charge: SCI*Stamps.com) have been charging me $16.95/month. When I mentioned there was no indication of this charge when I signed-up for the account, they completely dismissed me. To cancel the account they ask all possible secret passwords: i.e. city you grew up in, your first pet... SCAM!!!
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money! 
- Stamps.com - rip off 
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud 
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam! 
- Stamps.com - Awful experience 
- Stamps.com - unauthorized credit card charges, difficult to cancel the service 
- Stamps.com - Not Reliable!
- Stamps.com - Cannot cancel Stamps.com 
- Stamps.com - let's start a class-action lawsuit against this company 
- Stamps.com - Fraudulent and deceptive