Stamps.com — Double Billing
I used my corp. Visa card to set up our Stamps.com account and after a few months I had my office manager switch the account to utilize his corp. Visa card.
Stamps.com is billing both our cards for out 1 account.
It has been 4 months of constant complaining and I have even gone as far as cancelling our account last month, yet they still charge my card.
A promise has been made by their customer service to cancel the service, refund the charges for months now and of course, they continue to de-fraud my company.
Simply put, you give Stamps.com your credit card # and expect a monthly charge until you cancel that card, which I had to do.
*** It is a great concept, I hope to locate a more trustworthy company soon.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money!
- Stamps.com - rip off
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam!
- Stamps.com / Sci*stamps - Misleading Website
- Stamps.com - Scam and lies
- Stamps.com - Unauthorized Charged after FREE TRIAL
- Stamps.com - won't cancel account keep charging
- Stamps.com - charge made to my bank account
- SCI*Stamps.com - Misleading sales leading to credit automatic billing