Sst / problems

First off this company is by far the worst company ever. I would rather deal with collections. I have two loans through this awful company. I sent both my payments at the same time and they received one and not the other makes sense right? It was around Christmas time and I don't check my account daily to see if it came out or not. Well they said they never got my loan payment for only one of my payments . I had to pay a late fee because they lost my check possibly. So then I decided that I would just pay the for and pay it online well not only do they charge you for the late fee but now you have a fee to process online. So I called to make the payment over the phone there is even a bigger fee to pay online. Needless to say this company loves money and that's all they care about!!!

Am
Jan 23, 2014

Comments

• La
      27th of May, 2007
    SST - Credit fraud

Providian sold my account to SST. They keep calling my work and the card isn't even in my name. It's in my husband's.

• Ar
      15th of Oct, 2014

This company is pretty bad, I would not recommend it to anyone. I tried to pay off the loan early and they made me sit through 5 minutes of some policy I had to listen to. I just wanted to pay off the loan. The lady who was helping me told me I had to listen or should would not give me final balance. It was the rudest experience I had. I hung the phone up on her and called someone else and got the balance then paid it off. 3 weeks letter I got a form letter from the company stating that they were going to report me as a bad credit.. I never missed a payment and paid the loan off early...Go figure!