Sst Card Services / Deception, payment misplacement, harassing phone calls!

I have attempted twice to make payment by phone. Both times my check "didn't clear" However, every other payment for other bills I've paid by check by phone have gone through just fine. When I look at my bank statement, the check was never even run through my bank therefore resulting in a late fee, over the limit fee, $10 check by phone fee and multiple calls every day. I believe this company purposefully does not process checks so they can collect late fees and insufficient check fees. Is there anything I can do? Plz advise smb!

Comments

• Rv
      1st of Apr, 2008

Not only are these people accurite about their complaints but I have a better one.
    SST will sit on your payment until its late and then charge you $39.00. When you question them on it they denie it even though you have the info in front of you. The phone calls I don't mind. I can expect them on the hour. I answer some and let the answering machine do the rest. If you want the phone calls to stop write them and get a reciept from the PO. There is also a complaint department within the attorney generals office. They keep the complaints and if enough people complain they will bust them.