I have so many complaints since my account was sold to this company! But my main complaints as of this moment are:
1: WHY when I tried to use my card tonight, was it refused, when I've got over $3000 in credit still to use, and I'm up-to-date with my payments?! Now I have to wait til Monday to call them and see what is up! Frustrating!
2. HOW does this company get away with changing their due dates every month?! Isn't that against the law or something?! It's confusing, and I end up sometimes missing my due date because of it, because I pay online - I don't pay the paper bills that come in. IT'S RIDICULOUS! IT SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW TO KEEP CHANGING THE DATE!
(And you know, soon as you accidently miss a day, they're calling you like crazy to get a payment from you - as soon as the very next day!)
3. I do happen to have my statement in my hand now for comparison - why doesn't it match my online account?!
4. Is 31.49% APR not highway robbery?!
5. HOW is it that you can have an account with one company, then suddenly be sold to another, without warning? Shouldn't THAT be illegal?!
6. Who is this SST company, anyway? I had never heard of them before my account was sold to them, and they've been nothing but trouble ever since!
OK...enough griping - just extremely angry and fed up with the whole thing!