Squaresquare stealing money and terminating accounts for no reason.

After my customer paid me by credit card in total of $400.00 square then told me that verification of my account is needed. I provided the documents required and also explain to them that mine something I did as a real business is only something small like people around me I clean houses and I so clothing for them the square representative assured me that this would be no problem but without warning or Reason they terminated my account.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tarpon Springs, FLSo that was final and then stated I have to wait 90 days for my money so which they have no intention of giving to me I cannot believe this they give you absolutely no way to get hold of them by telephone number only email for what you send emails and they do not respond a small General emails telling you nothing this company is a scam and I can not believe this is allowed to happen we have to do something I'm going to do something I don't have money and I count on every dollar to feed my children and they took it all! Please help someone!?!?

Pi