SpyHunter / Expired subscription problem

1 United States

On May 20th I purchases Spyhunter over the internet. At the time I thought I was receiving a year subscription for $29.99. When I found out it was for 6 months, not a year, I wrote them an inquiry about this. As a result, someone there reset my subscription, and they wrote me saying so. Now after only 3 months, I can no longer update my definitions for spyhunter, even though I've paid for 6 months which the product was purchased in May, 2007. It should have been good until Nov, 2007. When I ask them to correct this I'm being shuffled between two different places, one telling me they can't help me, the other sending me a formatted email the same every time telling me the url is wrapping around something and that's why I can't download the product so they reset it and give me a couple days to download it. I've had the product downloaded since May 20th, 2007, and it was working fine until some idiot there decided to reset something, now every time I try to run spyhunter it tells me my subscription is expired. I have saved most of the emails they've sent me and if you need, I can attach them and send them to you. I don't know what else to do, I've told them all I want is the three months I paid for working again, and when they are up I'll get out of their hair.

Is there any way you can help me on this?

Thanks