[Resolved] Spur Corporation / bathrooms dirty and very disappointing
I trust that you are doing well this morning
Me and my family do make use of your spur 2 to 3 times a month and we also have a couple of parties that we attend at your spur in Lavender road, I would just like to bring under your attention your bathroom facilities.
It is not the first time that we feel this way that is why I have decided to write you an email. On Saturday 09/02/2019 we attended a birthday party at 13:00 so the restaurant was busy and it is as if there is no attention given to the hygiene in the bathroom and your extractor fans either needs to be serviced or you need bigger extractor fans, the ladies bathroom was not only dirty but it smelled foul. The same was with the men's bathroom it was filthy and did not smell very well. Even my 4 year old did not want to use your bathroom as it was disgusting. The one tap was out of order and the soap dispenser was broken and the soap was dripping into bowls that was overflowing in the woman's bathroom. I would not want to have to use another spur but we all felt that it was disappointing and I do use your facilities often and If there is little or no improvement I unfortunately will have to go somewhere else.
I hope in future this can be sorted as we do like to make use of this particular spur.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Spur Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We would like to make sure your experience is addressed and that you are provide with feedback.
Please forward a copy of your review as well as your mobile number and name & surname to [protected]@spur.co.za.
More Spur Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Spur Steak Ranches - I will never in my life again waste my money at a spur 
- Spur Steak Ranches - this is the worst manager we have ever encountered at a spur in many years
- Spur Steak Ranches - waitress made us constantly feel as if we shouldn't ask her for a thing and that we owed her something
- Spur Steak Ranches - their food made us sick as dogs 
- Spur Steak Ranches - service that left a lot to be desired 
- Spur Corporation - meal
- Spur Corporation - food we received from spur in plumstead, cape town
- Spur Corporation - bad service
- Spur Corporation - spur cape gate serves sour food with plastic and hair
- Spur Corporation - chicken cheddamelt schnitzel