Sprint / online access to account

I have a user-name... A password... A security question... And a 6-digit pin... And yet all that is apparently not enough. Every time I try to access my account, I get a message about "upgraded security" and the need to select a device so that a new code can be sent to me so that I can change my password. Not once a year, but every time. About 2-3 weeks ago, I spent an hour on the phone with sprint about this situation, and they assured me that it wouldn't happen again. Today, it happened again. This time, the phone rep told me (after 10 minutes of exceptionally irritating "on-hold" music) that there is nothing that can be done, but I can go to a local sprint store to file a complaint. How nice.

• Updated by Steven Tiger, Jun 18, 2017

PS to previous complaint:
    So I jumped through the hoop and got the new one-time access code -- right, upgraded security, because my user name, password, security question, and PIN are not enough -- and entered it where indicated. What a surprise! It did not work: a mysterious message, "Undefined" comes up and cycles me back to the beginning.

St