Sprint / Nextel / delayed cancellation
I tried to cancel my Sprint/Nextel cellular service today. Sprint/Nextel refuses to cancel as requested and states they will delay the cancellation to the end of the billing cycle. I insisted that they cancel my service effective immediately only to get hung up on by their customer service rep. I called back later and insisted they cancel effective immediately, guess what - was hung up on again. This is a scam by Sprint/Nextel to charge for cancelled services. If you choose to do business with Sprint/Nextel, good luck trying to cancel. I would strongly suggest you do your homework - there are numerous complaints about this company when it comes to the ability to cancel. My contract wasw fulfilled and they still refuse to cancel as requested. There are good cellular companies out there, no one needs to put up with this garbage. If this company tries to attack your credit, dispute it with TRW (there is mention on the web by one patron that TRW is aware of Sprint/Nextel's faulty business practices and will work with you on removing this from your credit report).
More Sprint / Nextel Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - disabled phone
- Sprint - billing
- Sprint - down payment for two phone I returned!
- Sprint - customer service experience
- Sprint - special offers not extended to loyal existing customers