Sprint / billing issues
I am moderately satisified with Sprint except when it comes to billing issues and keeping their word on discounts, charges, and included plan details.
When I signed up almost 3 years ago, the plan was to include free long distance and no roaming charges. Within the first year I was charged roaming. They explained that it was because my service was not in a Sprint area and it was long distance. If it was local no roaming would be charged.
This last year I have been charged roaming but Sprint did credit my acct. and told me that they added free long distance and roaming to my acct. This was verbal, on the phone. I have yet to see through my online acct. that roaming is included in my plan, but it has always said long distance.
When I renewed my contract last spring, I was offered either a $75 deduction on next bill or 10% disc. for the next 2 yrs. I opted for the 10%. In june I had to fight to get my discount. They had no notes in their system stating it. They corrected it and I rec. it until this last month. I was told by a rep. by email that I have never rec. a discount. After they looked again, they found I did, but it was set up as a 6 month deal. Sprint has deducted from my bill for discount along with $25 for the problems. I have requested a confirmation that I am to receive my discount for the rest of my agreement term.
I also have had problems with playing the pc version of downloaded music. They have yet to fix the problem. If anyone has had this issue and got it resolved, please let me know.
My advice to all would be to make sure you have the verbal agreements sent to you in writing and ask that they put it in their "NOTES" in your customer file.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - poor customer service
- Sprint - customer service
- Sprint.com - my service
- Sprint - sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act